Auditor / Recorder
Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2714
Social Distancing Measures In Effect
- Only the person doing the transaction should enter the office;
- Please, no children, unless obtaining a passport on their behalf;
- Review online forms – print and complete the form, obtain required documents and bring the completed forms and required documents with you.
Surveyors – Please call ahead to allow for social distancing measures.
Passports – Processed by appointment only. Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you are 5 minutes late or you do not bring the appropriate documentation with you, it will be necessary to reschedule the appointment;
- Social Distancing Requirements listed in points (1), (2), and (3) will be in effect.
Social Services – Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2711 & (208) 644-2710
By appointment only; In-person appointments are subject to the Social Distancing Requirements listed above. Payments can be made at the auditor/recorder’s office in person with allowance for social distancing or by drop box.
Elections – Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2715.
Hours Monday thru Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER LISTED BELOW SO WE CAN HELP YOU.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
FIREWORK PERMIT APPLICATION : Make sure to include a copy of you insurance when turning in you permit to the Clerk's office
|Draft Beer or Bottled or Canned Beer||$100.00|
|Bottled or Canned to be consumed on the premises||$75.00|
|Bottled or Canned, not to be consumed on premises||$25.00|
|Wine By the Drink||$100.00|