- Elected Officials
- County Clerk
- Auditor / Recorder
Auditor / Recorder
Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2714
Passports – Processed by appointment only. Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you are 5 minutes late or you do not bring the appropriate documentation with you, it will be necessary to reschedule the appointment;
Social Services – Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2711 & (208) 644-2710
Elections – Office hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Contact Number: (208) 644-2715.
Marriage License Application
Please bring you State ID/Drivers License and Social Security cards with you when applying for a marriage license. No other Documents are needed. Both individuals will need to be present. No appointments needed.
FIREWORK PERMIT APPLICATION : Make sure to include a copy of you insurance when turning in you permit to the Clerk's office
RETAIL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE APPLICATION - completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Applications for the year 2021/2022 are valid from July 1st, 2021 to July 31st, 2022 (One extra Month) due to law change.
|Draft Beer or Bottled or Canned Beer||$100.00|
|Bottled or Canned to be consumed on the premises||$75.00|
|Bottled or Canned, not to be consumed on premises||$25.00|
|Liquor License||25% of State Amount|
|Wine By the Drink||$100.00|
- Public Record Request Form (Auditors/Records/Commissioners)
- Public Record Request Form (Certified Marriage License Only)
- Public Record Request Form (Judicial Annex/Courts)
- 2017 Bond Worksheet
- Independent Auditor Financial Reports
- FY 2021 Proposed Budget
- FY 2021 Proposed Ambulance Budget