Excess Funds

Please be aware that Idaho law changed on July 1, 2016 requiring the County to submit any tax deed excess funds to the Idaho State Treasurer’s unclaimed property department.  Please contact them for the information you seek.  Please be aware that you will need to provide documentation for a claim.