Pulling Together in the Fight Against Noxious Weeds!
The Tri-County Noxious Weed Office, located in Gooding Idaho, serves Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln Counties. Services provided include plant identification and treatment recommendations. There is also a Cost Share Program available to assist landowners with their Noxious Weed Control situations (call for details).
TRI-COUNTY NOXIOUS WEED CONTROL
205 LUCY LANE
JOINT WEED BOARD MEETING 3:30p.m.
November 17, 2022
Gooding County Fair Office
Review Minutes of October 13, 2022 meeting.
1. Available funds in RC&D and disbursement of funds.
2. Joint Powers Agreement.
3. Condition of current equipment.
4. Cost share funding.
1. Auctioning of 2006 F250 and 2 Arctic Cat ATVs.
2. Purchase of laptop for office.
3. Purchase of spray tank setup for new truck and possible second tank.
4. Purchase of ATV and spray tank.
Next Meeting: January 19, 2023, 1p.m., Lincoln County Community Center.