Department of Motor Vehicles
We are now open to the public with limitations. Our office is taking extra precautions for the health and safety of the public and our staff. We ask that you do not bring any children and only one person is allowed per station. You must remain in the indicated areas and maintain social distancing.
For more information please call 208-644-2730 or email email@example.com.
Please utilize the online registration or mail your registration to:
300 N. Lincoln Ste 209, Jerome, ID 83338
Please Note: There is no title work after 4 p.m.
No trabajo de títulos después de las 4 p.m.
The State of Idaho now requires the social security number or driver’s license number of all registered owners of the vehicle. Please do not forget to bring all your information. Thank You.
Please have your registration or license plate number ready as this will speed up the process and eliminate the time spent waiting in lines.
If you need to obtain or renew your drivers license please contact or visit the Sheriffs Office.
Online Vehicle Registration
Online vehicle registration is now available.
Vehicle owners without vehicle insurance coverage for two consecutive months will receive a warning and be given 30 days to provide proof of insurance or obtain an exemption before their vehicle registration is suspended.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Insurance Verification in Idaho
- Additional information: Automobile Insurance in Idaho | Idaho Department of Insurance
- The Idaho DMV will use an online insurance verification system to ensure vehicle owners have insurance coverage.
- List of Companies reporting to the Idaho insurance verification system (list is updated monthly)
- Vehicle owners without insurance will have their vehicle registration suspended.
- Insurance Exception Form – Documentation to be submitted when insurance vendor does not report to the Idaho insurance verification system, for self-insured vehicles, and other situations.
- Along with the form, you must provide proof of liability insurance or other documentation to verify the existence of insurance or proof of financial responsibility.
- Vehicle Non-Use Form – Documentation to be submitted if vehicle is not currently in use.
- Release of Liability Form – Documentation to be submitted when you no longer own a vehicle.
- Who is affected by the new insurance law?
- How will DMV verify my vehicle insurance?
- What if I’m insured by an out-of-state company?
- Will I get a warning before I’m suspended?
- What if I have moved and do not receive the notice?
- How can I reinstate my suspended registration?
- What has changed for vehicle registration in Idaho?
- Why can't I renew my drivers license at the Jerome DMV?